MRB-7200 Long Chain Beamer
- Low profile height allows easier access to the comb and provides improved observation.
- Fabricated side cabinets with sealed doors provide a lint free ventilated environment for electronics.
- Functional operator controls grouped in one control panel improves operator performance.
- Equipped with frequency controlled AC drive designed for a gear-in speed of 500mpm.
- Beam drive is direct from the motor to the beam drive spindle by means of a poly-V belt.
- Movable foot operated START/STOP switch located along the front of the beamer for operator convenience.
- Three quick-acting pneumatic brakes are provided to prevent broken ends from being wound into the warp beam.
- Each brake is individually set and controlled for precise adjustment and synchronization.
- Loading/Unloading of the beam is accomplished by simple operator control which extends and retracts the tail-stock bearing support.
- Predetermined counter sets the yarn length for each beam and automatically activates an indicator light to signal the operator that a lease string is approaching.
- Lease string detector automatically stops the machine before a lease string reaches the comb.
- Comb mounted behind the carrier roll facilitates warp yarn adjustment from side to side and width adjustment.
- Chromium-plated flattening bar is located behind the comb to support the yarn sheet at the desired height.